We saw the tension and excitement in the comments before the release. Sorry to keep you waiting!
We made the next update, so here is v0.6 which became public.
! Hotfix v0.7b :
- Got rid of holding cell and battle ending problems.
- Fixed dialog glitches
- Got rid of 'lazy' slaves notification.
- Enemies use charm before lust.
- Expand your brothel. Now with the first upgrade from Alice you'll have access to the basement, to build there rooms. We decided to make in unavailable for bedrooms (service providing in a cellar?) but you can build there holding cells. What is that mystery room in the basement? We have plans for it, and just want to make future saves compatible. So it's just occupying a slot for now, so you can't build your room on top of it.
- Female enemies. Thugs can bring their chicks in the battle. They can use the same abilities you have. And you can capture them, and have some fun. Butt beware! Enemy thugs can have some fun with your girls if you lose.
- Captured females. We are carefully approaching this gameplay aspect. We want to make you able to sell their services to the client. But we don't want to make them OP, because they don't need to pay them salary. So it's a good call for the future.
- New staff panel. Now you can see basic parameters of your crew when you are assigning them from the stage plan. You can just press and drag a member from this new panel to assign her/him. Due to base expansion, now you can have more people in your disposal. This new staff panel is to rescue to handle new capacity.
- Added shortcuts for dialog selection. You can use '1', '2' and '3' from your keyboard to quickly navigate through dialog options.
- New Julia scene. She has to earn some money providing services first.
- Your girls and Alice in the game will try to say some grateful words. This event can occur only in Dec and Jan.
- A lot of lil bugfixes. Most of it concerning female play. Now she is not dropped from the party if she is lazy in the morning.