It's a Patreon release that will become public at the end of September.
List of changes:
- Now you can summon your employees to your cabinet. There you can talk to them (to know their mood and demands), 'check their skills on practice' with some interactivity or just fire them (Beware of tsundere trait).
- Added 'Evening event' system. Every time at the end of the day there is a chance that one of your employees may visit you for their own purposes. There is a staged animation chain involved. (And we are going to add more events here)
- Expanded battle system. We rebalanced strength of hits/hp. Now you have special moves that cost stamina to use. Characters now able to receive battle status effects. Hover mouse pointer on them in game to see their description. We added battle log where you can see previous moves of enemies and your characters. And enemies know how to use abilities too! (Though their AI not very smart right now) There are two ways to overcome an enemy now - physical attacks or lust moves. And you'll receive better battle reward for every unconscious enemy. Later we are going to use it as a basis for capturing system.
- Tsugs in the slums are now scaling to number of spent ingame days and your reputation. Rewards for them are also scaling with their level.
- New sex scenes animations. We changed our plan to make 'Loans' system soon to make more prioritized new animations. Actually we could made just a simple option for show. But it will be better to make it complete and usable first. With all 'collector's raids' and quest to please bank workers to receive new loan with hero's bad credit history.
- New 'portrait' character icons
Minor changes and fixes:
- Fixed bug with account option. Now maintenance numbers are correct.
- 'skill' stat now lowers stamina consumption as declared.
- Added 'quick access' buttons to home plan for 'sleep', 'staff' and 'reception'
- Moved ‘sleep’ button aside to avoid accidental clicks.
- Added confirmation for 'fire' option
- Now you are receiving EXP from lower-level characters with penalties instead of just zero
- Added numeral counters for hp/st bars in the battle screen.